Eye drops for conjunctivitis

Eye drops for conjunctivitis

If you have noticed your eyes have dischage you may be tempted to try infected eye drops. These can be bought at the pharmacist and chemists. Optican practices have various eye drops in stock too.

However there are many reasons for infected eyes and you can obtain professional help and advise from a MECS Optometrist. That would ensure you are taking the correct eye drops for the condition that is causing the discomfort.

MECS Optometrists are available locally in Essex and are paid for by the NHS as long as you are registered with a GP in Essex.

Please give us a call or email us.

Simon Kleyn Opticians
Optometrist In Frinton On Sea & Earls Colne
Skopticians Frinton On Sea
Skopticians Earls Colne