Eye problem call the GP or Doctor ?

Eye problem call the GP or Doctor ?

There is now a local NHS MECS paid scheme for eye problems. Using this new scheme you can see an eye care specialist under the NHS. This is available in the high street in Earls Colne and Frinton on Sea. You do not have to call your Doctor or see your GP first. You do not have to pay for a private appointment with a GP or a Doctor, as long as your NHS GP is within our catchment area.

Just call us direct for an appointment with our Optometrist.

Would you go and see your Doctor or GP if you had a dental problem ? Well hopefully not, you’d call the Dentist.

So now you can see an Optometrist with the further MECS qualifications to quickly and safely be assessed for your eye problem. We practice in an out of town area, so less crowdy and thus a lower Covid risk when you see us.

Skopticians Earls Colne
Skopticians Frinton On Sea

Share With Others

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on print

When To See Simon Kleyn Optician - Optometrist

Make an appointment for an eye test / examination if you notice any changes in your vision. If you develop sudden vision changes, such as double vision or flashes of light, sudden eye pain, or sudden headache, call us straight away. 

Speak To Simon Kleyn Today

Speak to Simon Kleyn Optician – Optometrist to find out how we can help you.

Simon Kleyn Opticians
Optometrist In Frinton On Sea & Earls Colne
Skopticians Frinton On Sea
Skopticians Earls Colne