Your glasses and sunglasses lenses need to match both your prescription and your lifestyle needs. Technological advances have made modern lenses lighter, more comfortable, and less prone to scratching or breaking. With so many lens options available, however, it can be difficult to know which type to choose. Our specialist Dispensing Optician and Optometrist will accurately assess your requirements and talk you through a range of solutions for your individual requirements.
We’re committed to providing exceptional service and bespoke solutions. Our lenses reflect the requirements of the wearer and our advice is based on each client’s needs.
The lenses we offer include:
- Single vision distance and reading lenses
- Bifocal lenses: a simple distance and reading option
- Multifocal Lenses: a blended lens to include three zones – distance, reading and near
- Lens coatings: these include special coatings for driving
- Thinner lenses made out of higher refractive index material for lighter eye wear
- Office Lenses: specially designed for those who use a computer or require near vision assistance
- Tinted lenses to cut out glare from road and water reflections
- UV blocking lenses to protect your eyes from harmful sun light
Being independent, we have access to lenses from all manufacturers. Our highly experienced Dispensing Optician is familiar with most lenses available today. We will discuss the options with you to help you make an informed decision about what is right for you from our main lens supplier Essilor. If you have a preferred varifocal or require a specialist lens we can always source it for you.
Computer, Screen, Mobile Phone or Tablet eye strain / fatigue, see EYEZEN lenses:
Transitions Style Mirrors in Gold, Blue, Green and Silver, see here:
Photochromic reactolite lenses which change with the light , see here:
We can also supply lenses from Zeiss:
We can also supply lenses from Rodenstock:
We can also supply lenses from Shamir: